Friday, July 3, 2009

Hello World!

This is the first post on my new website, and while the kinks are being adjusted I find it prudent to introduce myself. Hi! I'm Jimmy Bean, your friendly neighborhood film critic. I attend Cal State Fullerton where I formerly majored in Acting, but have since switched to a Double Major in Journalism and Film Studies. I have always considered it a small dream of mine to be paid to watch films, and then later offer my criticism on said films. It has become apparent that people will pay me for that sort of thing. So here we are! Be sure to check back with me often, as I plan to update often with Movie Reviews, Oscar Speculation and Movie News. Don't be afraid to participate in the polls, and if my style of review and Oscar coverage catches your fancy, suggest me to a friend!

So while I burst through the metaphorical placenta that is the World Wide Web, I hope you enjoy the ride!

2 comments: